Monday, October 8, 2012

C4K September 2012

 C4K September Summary

For C4K #1, I was assigned a student from New Zealand. The young lady named Rebekah was asked by her teacher to tell a short st4ory on her blog. She told a story about a young girl and her sister who visited the beach. On their trip to the beach one of the little girls lost her hair band. The two girls searched for the head band until it was found. I commented on the story by telling the student that I enjoyed her story and also complimented her on how colorful her blog was.

For C4K #2, I was assigned a young lady attending a boarding school. Her most recent post told of her efforts in an AP US Government class and how she was dealing with time management and procrastination. I commented to the effect that she was a mature student and that with such self awareness about her academics, she was going to accomplish great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment