Monday, September 24, 2012

C4T Assignment

Comment #1

   I viewed Art Viewer by John Burrows. His blog is dedicated to the artwork of his art students. While the posts are not very recent, they are from 2012 and are very impressive. I did not expect the caliber art that is present on his blog. I commented on Portraits. Each student in this post drew a portrait of someone famous and not. I was amazed at some of the drawings. Examples of people drawn include Jack Nicholson, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber. In my first comment, I complimented the students abilities to create art as well as John's dedication to showing off his students' artwork. I enjoyed viewing these creations and look forward to re-visiting this blog.


Comment #2

   In my second comment, I viewed a post that was dedicated to one specific drawing that happened to be a work in progress. It was apparent that Mr. Burrows was particularly proud of this piece because he wanted to showcase it; and for obvious reasons. Similar to my previous comment, I complimented the art. I was genuinely impressed with the student's abilities and completely understand why he wanted to showcase it in a post. I look forward to seeing the finished work.

No comments:

Post a Comment